Our Featured Listings and Sales

  • 302 4345 GRANGE Street in Burnaby: Central Park BS Condo for sale in "Panorama Place" (Burnaby South) : MLS®# R2829373

    302 4345 GRANGE Street Central Park BS Burnaby V5H 1P4
    Main Photo: 302 4345 GRANGE Street in Burnaby: Central Park BS Condo for sale in "Panorama Place" (Burnaby South)  : MLS®# R2829373
    Residential Attached
    MLS® Num:
    Floor Area:
    1,010 sq. ft.
    Showings by appointment. Enjoy Urban Living at “Panorama Place.” This TOP FLOOR corner suite features 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Boasting an expansive 1010 sq ft, it's the largest floor plan in the building. Bask in sunlight on your private wrap-around patio, perfect for cultivating a vibrant garden. Walk to Metropolis Mall, Patterson & Metrotown Skytrain Stations, Bonsor Recreation Centre, Burnaby Public Library and Central Park. Excellent value in South Burnaby with redevelopment potential to High Density (RM4s) based on the Metrotown Community Plan. Great investment property to live in or rent out. Building features include 1 underground parking and storage, and a bike room. Maintenance fee includes heat & hot water. More details
    Listed by Keller Williams Realty VanCentral
    JUDY SEHLING *PREC | Realtor ® | Investor & Owner Keller Williams Realty VanCentral
Data was last updated December 2, 2023 at 05:10 PM (UTC)
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.