There is no way to keep your address off of Google Maps however, you can get Google to blur out your property so Google Maps users will not see it. Here’s the process to get your property, license plates or faces blurred:
- Go to Google Maps and type in your address
- Bring up the street view of your property
- Look to the bottom right hand corner of the screen you should see an Icon Labeled: “report a problem.”
- Click on “report a problem.”
- You will see a page labeled “report inappropriate street view.”
- Adjust the image so your house is inside the red box.
- Fill out the form
- Type/click the verification code at the bottom of the page into the box provided and click submit.
- Check back in a few days to see if the image has been blurred.
Link to find your address on Street View Maps: https://www.google.ca/maps
Keller Williams Black Diamond Realty
Post Your Comment: